Comprehensive Veterinary Services in Lincoln Park
Mid North Animal Hospital partners with you to help ensure your pet’s lifetime wellness. Our goal is to provide not only diagnostic and preventive health care, but also education for pet owners. We take the time to listen to your concerns and ideas when developing your pet’s health plan or treating illness. We offer a full range of services, including:
- Pet allergy and dermatology—Just like people, pets can be sensitive to environmental allergens, including seasonal allergies and food allergies. We offer allergy testing and customized treatment options.
- Boarding—Some pet owners prefer the peace of mind of veterinary care for their pets while they travel. We offer boarding for cats and dogs, including seniors and pets with special health-related needs.
- Pet dental care—Few things are as important to your dog or cat’s overall health than healthy teeth and gums. We offer comprehensive dental care, ranging from basic cleanings to complex dental procedures.
- Veterinary diagnostic services—We understand how worried you would be if your pet were injured or sick. At Mid North Animal Hospital, you can count on our state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and digital X-rays, reviewed by board-certified radiologists.
- Emergency care—While we are not a 24-hour emergency care provider, we have established relationships for referrals for emergency and after-hours care.
- End-of-life care—We provide compassionate care for all stages of your dog or cat’s life, including end-of-life care.
- Pain management and stem cell therapy—In addition to traditional methods of managing chronic pain from arthritis and other ailments, we offer revolutionary laser therapy, which significantly reduces pain and improves mobility in most pets.
- Veterinary surgery—If your pet needs surgery, you can rest easy knowing that laser technology reduces bleeding and swelling and lets your pet recover quicker.
- Pet wellness and nutrition—We believe in lifetime care. From your puppy or kitten’s first checkup to meeting the special needs of aging pets, we will help guide you in making the best decisions for your pet’s health and diet.
We understand that to our Lincoln Park clientele, pets are not simply animals; they are members of your family. We treat each of our patients with the individual in mind, stay on top of cutting-edge treatments, and encourage you to be an active part of your pet’s health care team.
Contact us for more information about any of our services or to schedule your pet’s appointment.